Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now owned my 08 solstice 5 years. It is a second car that has managed to accumulate 60,000 miles and very little trouble. It has had three common little problems. The side mounted cup holder broke, the drivers outside door handle broke, and three sets of front suspension bushings have squeaked. I still love this car and intend to keep it. It amazes me how
its design is still appealing and how much fun it is to drive. I am very pleased.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
That's awesome. especially if it's paid for now too:woo:

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Happy fifth! Here's to many more....

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Just hit the 1st year of my ownership with our 2 cars. I'm sure I will feel the same way in 4 more years as I do now.

Happy 5th Birthday!!!:party:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have now owned my 08 solstice 5 years. It is a second car that has managed to accumulate 60,000 miles and very little trouble. It has had three common little problems. The side mounted cup holder broke, the drivers outside door handle broke, and three sets of front suspension bushings have squeaked. I still love this car and intend to keep it. It amazes me how
its design is still appealing and how much fun it is to drive. I am very pleased.
Hello oberthecat,

That is great to hear that you are so happy with your vehicle! Here is to five and more years.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts