Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,171 Posts
.... Unfortunately, I can't find the measurements now, dammit.
View attachment 121679
I have the stripe files. Unfortunately the files are on my main computer at home. I am on travel now.
I can post the files when I return from my travels in mid-July.

Reactions: ChopTop

·
Registered
82 Posts
Taken this morning on my breakfast stop
Looks like there was a glitch in the matrix for that photo. :unsure:

How is driving the trailer?

And finally the "Street Edition" Coupe with the Yankee Air Museum's 1928 Ford Tri-Motor
My aviation photo, taken the beginning of the month (should it be my new profile image?)

Since the date matches my L -plate, we went for a ride today (briefly stopping by the salt water air)...
Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
915 Posts
Happy Solstice!

Tire Wheel Car Sky Land vehicle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got a pic of your hood? Been thinking about a stripe like yours but in liquid copper. Torn between a single super stripe with pins starting on the hood and finishing on the trunk lid, or a double rally stripe from nose to tail.

Oh, I guess I should participate in the actual thread. Only a couple of pics because my car is relatively new.

Got a pic of your hood? Been thinking about a stripe like yours but in liquid copper. Torn between a single super stripe with pins starting on the hood and finishing on the trunk lid, or a double rally stripe from nose to tail.

Oh, I guess I should participate in the actual thread. Only a couple of pics because my car is relatively new.

I like your wheel choice. Details?

By the way your picture link is taking us to your photo bucket account and we can see all of your pictures! Nothing to racey!!

·
Registered
44 Posts

Keep it solid black, looks more sinister

21 - 40 of 41 Posts