Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, get you minds out of the gutter. What I want to see is the Solstice going through some paces like I saw at the Ride & Drive. Some of you have made it through the break in period, so some hard core driving should be O.K. I think. All I'm asking is that you have a friend video tape it. A few quick 10 - 20 second videos of how flat the car stays when cornering fast & hard would be cool to see. Also like to get the audio of the engine note. I was hoping to see and hear some of this on the Autoweek show this morning, but they didn't do it.

Thanks in advance ---- Bonzo

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Guess they didn't get a car to test in Maryland yet? Was it not a full review? They always take cars to a drag strip in MD (can't remember if it's Mason Dixon or 75/80) and set up a slalom and lane-change maneuver course. Must have just footage of them driving the car around Oregon, huh?

As soon as I get mine, I'll take it to the first Solo II event I can sign up for, and just be sure to break it in prior. I'm pretty sure they run autocross events year-round out here. I'll bring a camera along for sure.

I'll at least take it out to an abandoned lot on Fort Ord and screw around some so I can report back :devil:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2KWK4U said:
Must have just footage of them driving the car around Oregon, huh?
Yes. Beautiful scenery. No wonder GM had them do the drive there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.