Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been watching this board for a while, and have not really seen and "owner" complaints or praises. Just hopeful questions and expectations.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
tmpafford said:
I have been watching this board for a while, and have not really seen and "owner" complaints or praises. Just hopeful questions and expectations.
Nope, no cars yet. If you look at some of the more recent posts, we are all trying to guess whether production of deliverable cars actually started yesterday or not! :lol:

Realistically, delivery of cars to the first customers probably won't happen for another month or so (end of July or early August.)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
hehehe if someone had actaully recieved their car you'd know it for sure. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
brentil said:
hehehe if someone had actaully recieved their car you'd know it for sure. :lol:
Yeah, they would so be not here! :lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
We are all such pests - Who'd admit to having their car

achieftain said:
Yeah, they would so be not here! :lol:
Dealer calls, I've got good news and bad news: Good news your car is in; Bad news there are ten people here who say they know you from Solstice Forum and you promised them all a ride. :lol:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Dealer calls, I've got good news and bad news: Good news your car is in; Bad news there are ten people here who say they know you from Solstice Forum and you promised them all a ride. :lol:
We might just have to start planning the 1st annual Solstice cruise in. Those of us who are still waiting can maybe get some free rides! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts