Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the eastern part of PA and wonder if anyone has taken delivery of thier car yet?????

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
No one has taken deliver of a car anywhere yet. Should be any day now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hojopa said:
I just got my vin number today... in transit... how about you?
#350 here ; 0
i am told i should have it this week, dealer called pontiac this morning and gave him the transport truck it is on and it should be there before 3 today.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
JCRRPZ said:
i am told i should have it this week, dealer called pontiac this morning and gave him the transport truck it is on and it should be there before 3 today.
I was going to say this week is running out of time quickly. You could be first forum member if 3pm comes thru as planned!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Pittsburgh area, my salesman is on vacation and no-one has a clue. It just seems easier to wait and see - kind of like giving birth. :yawn:

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Marsha said:
I'm in Pittsburgh area, my salesman is on vacation and no-one has a clue. It just seems easier to wait and see - kind of like giving birth. :yawn:
Where are you at? We're in Latrobe. What color did you get? Are you a 1K? It was easier for us when we relaxed and figured he'd let us know. (It paid off.) Hang in there.

MES

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JMS-MES said:
Where are you at? We're in Latrobe. What color did you get? Are you a 1K? It was easier for us when we relaxed and figured he'd let us know. (It paid off.) Hang in there.

MES
i am from allentown area mine is deep loaded no xm told the dealer has the invoice and the car should be here anytime

the dealer was expeecting it today but nothing as of 400 pm

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I was told today that the invoice for my car, and the window sticker, are at my dealer. My salesman is on vacation but will be back tomorow. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if he can give me an update. When I called today to check on the status of my car, the receptionist told me about the invoice and window sticker. My getting a Solstice is really big news at my dealership. I think they are as excited about me getting my car as I am.

·
Registered
305 Posts
JCRRPZ said:
i am from allentown area mine is deep loaded no xm told the dealer has the invoice and the car should be here anytime

the dealer was expeecting it today but nothing as of 400 pm
Took a look for you on my way more not there yet. :(

Jonesing!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in beautiful Bucks County PA and I have not heard anything from my dealer! My color is Sly, so maybe that has something to do with it. The dealer informs me 3 will be coming to this dealership as first 1K. That's a lot for a small local place, don't you think? Anyway I am waiting and waiting and waiting :banghead:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
daring project said:
I'm in beautiful Bucks County PA and I have not heard anything from my dealer! My color is Sly, so maybe that has something to do with it. The dealer informs me 3 will be coming to this dealership as first 1K. That's a lot for a small local place, don't you think? Anyway I am waiting and waiting and waiting :banghead:
Less internet traffic from Amish community allowed dealer to get all 3/ :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well now the dealer is telling me that the window sticker is at the dealership so the car should be right behind. we will see

·
Registered
47 Posts
achieftain said:
I'm about 2 hours away from Amish country, although that is a beautiful area as well. But they can keep their horse and buggy...I just want my Sly Solstice!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
achieftain said:
:glol: :glol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!Just found out I am VIN #385, in the nursery and should be here in 2 weeks. Sly/loaded and just can't wait :grouphug: :willy: :willy: :willy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts