Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
RobRoy said:
I'm wondering if these would fit in the Solstice rear lens.

www.spiderlite.com

Anyone know the inside diameter of the lens?
I e-mail the company and their answer was the small ones.

·
Registered
46 Posts
RobRoy said:
I'm wondering if these would fit in the Solstice rear lens.

www.spiderlite.com

Anyone know the inside diameter of the lens?
Doesn't seem very bright. I'll bet they are illegal in my state. (Michigan). Tinted windows are the big crackdown now. They are going to pass a law - 90 days in jail and up to a $500 fine for the 1st offense. Yikes! :cool:

·
Registered
275 Posts
"Tinted windows are the big crackdown now. They are going to pass a law - 90 days in jail and up to a $500 fine for the 1st offense."
I really don't think that a law that allows a 90 day prison term for tinted windows would either be passed or signed into law, or would pass Mich Supreme Court muster. Such a law would patently qualify as cruel and unusual punishment for such an "offense," and struck down. The folks in your state legislature can't be that stupid.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
kingarthur is the Solstice man down at the local American Civil Liberties Union. Way to go, king! :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
For $45 I would save my money for something more than that.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
This is the third thread on these lights... and we determined you would want:

5ARM-S-WEDGE-A

If you go 5-arm, which is what most people prefered.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
kingarthur said:
I really don't think that a law that allows a 90 day prison term for tinted windows would either be passed or signed into law, or would pass Mich Supreme Court muster. Such a law would patently qualify as cruel and unusual punishment for such an "offense," and struck down. The folks in your state legislature can't be that stupid.
I can give you plenty of examples of just how stupid they are :brentil:

Some 25 years ago, when virtually no one required a deposit on carbonated beverage containers, our state imposed a 10-cent deposit (this when you could by a can of pop for a quarter). Even now, the handful of states that require a deposit, only set it at a nickle. Think about it - everytime you buy a case of beer, add $2.40 to the bill :cuss: .

As for the voters, we elected a damn Cannuck for governor :banghead:

... another economic refugee steals a good paying American job :glol:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts