Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
RobRoy said:
I'm wondering if these would fit in the Solstice rear lens.

www.spiderlite.com

Anyone know the inside diameter of the lens?
I e-mail the company and their answer was the small ones.

·
Registered
275 Posts
"Tinted windows are the big crackdown now. They are going to pass a law - 90 days in jail and up to a $500 fine for the 1st offense."
I really don't think that a law that allows a 90 day prison term for tinted windows would either be passed or signed into law, or would pass Mich Supreme Court muster. Such a law would patently qualify as cruel and unusual punishment for such an "offense," and struck down. The folks in your state legislature can't be that stupid.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
This is the third thread on these lights... and we determined you would want:

5ARM-S-WEDGE-A

If you go 5-arm, which is what most people prefered.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
kingarthur said:
I really don't think that a law that allows a 90 day prison term for tinted windows would either be passed or signed into law, or would pass Mich Supreme Court muster. Such a law would patently qualify as cruel and unusual punishment for such an "offense," and struck down. The folks in your state legislature can't be that stupid.
I can give you plenty of examples of just how stupid they are :brentil:

Some 25 years ago, when virtually no one required a deposit on carbonated beverage containers, our state imposed a 10-cent deposit (this when you could by a can of pop for a quarter). Even now, the handful of states that require a deposit, only set it at a nickle. Think about it - everytime you buy a case of beer, add $2.40 to the bill :cuss: .

As for the voters, we elected a damn Cannuck for governor :banghead:

... another economic refugee steals a good paying American job :glol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts