Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen someone driving a Solstice around town that was the same color etc. as the one you have ordered and convinced yourself that it was, in fact, YOUR car they were driving? That happened to me yesterday as I drove up next to one at a red light It was blue, w/ two-toned interior. At first I was excited, honked and waved at the two dudes driving it (I SO don't need to be honking and waving at anyone around here). But anyway, after I recovered from my excitement, I was like, "hey, that's my effin car!" I know it probably wasn't, but there is still part of my that wants to make sure they didn't sell mine to someone else. Especially since he told me I would have my car by now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
BriBoop said:
Seen someone driving a Solstice around town that was the same color etc. as the one you have ordered and convinced yourself that it was, in fact, YOUR car they were driving? That happened to me yesterday as I drove up next to one at a red light It was blue, w/ two-toned interior. At first I was excited, honked and waved at the two dudes driving it (I SO don't need to be honking and waving at anyone around here). But anyway, after I recovered from my excitement, I was like, "hey, that's my effin car!" I know it probably wasn't, but there is still part of my that wants to make sure they didn't sell mine to someone else. Especially since he told me I would have my car by now.

I have yet to see a Sol on the streets. The closest I came to that, was the one at a dealer.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
BriBoop said:
we almost went to the darkside...miata...but a friend had a F1K car..let us ride in it...wow...convinced us to stay the course.....when we saw it in person..up close nad personal..as well as sitting standing and drooling over the car for more than an hour.....all good.....so ....waiting patiently for ours......code 4000......grin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts