Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
:party:Hats came today. Typical Land's End quality and fit.:yay:
Of course, it's going to rain all week, but the top will be down soon enough.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Still waiting for my two hats. Could be held up at the border at customs. Looks like everyone is quite pleased with the looks and quality. :woo:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts

Took my new hat for a drive tonight:driving::driving:(stole this image from above, it looks just like mine.....)

It was perfect.

Thanks CT !

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
I'm still waiting for my two hats, also, and I'm in the U. S. of A.
Well Dave, you might need to look around...I found mine in the garage..??? That ups delivery person can be tricky:willy:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sorry that I cannot control the Post Office. I wish I could. I would have gotten my Windrestrictor and Door Sills faster. Took 9 days to ship from TX to CT.

DaveOC, reverified yours went out with the rest. Very well packaged, labels super tight. Should see it any day. (hopefully, today)!!!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,195 Posts
Sorry that I cannot control the Post Office. I wish I could. I would have gotten my Windrestrictor and Door Sills faster. Took 9 days to ship from TX to CT.

DaveOC, reverified yours went out with the rest. Very well packaged, labels super tight. Should see it any day. (hopefully, today)!!!
Curious am I . . . You mention "Post Office" and others have said "UPS". How did you ship them?

EDIT: Answered below, no need to reply.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dave, I'm in Illinois and was shipped via Post Office.
Its in a 6x6x6 box. Mine was shoved to the back of the mail box (rural type box). If I didn't look in, I would have missed it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
what is the address for the store id like to look thu the items for future use. also got mine think was last sat they look great worn one the next day. thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
New orders from L.E.

what is the address for the store id like to look thu the items for future use. also got mine think was last sat they look great worn one the next day. thanks.
Boosted and Others!!!

Look towards the bottom of page one, there is the ordering information. The data can be used for ANY order. Shirts, polos, jackets, hats, etc.

DaveOC, Sorry for the delay in the USPS doing their job. Remember they work for the government. There is a spending freeze for the next three years... How happy would you be if you knew you weren't going to be getting a pay increase for that long??? HE HE HE...jk!!! You should see your hats any day!!! Again, hopefully today.

I tried to package them in a secure package, but small enough to fit in a mailbox... trust me I tried it. I hate getting packages left on my doorstep. You never know who is watching, and if they wanted it more than me...

Jeremy

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,195 Posts
Hey Jeremy,

Will wonders never cease? There was the box from you sitting in my mail box this afternoon, still square, uncrushed, totally atypical for my local post office delivery.

Heck, it was even a relatively early-in-the-day delivery.

The hats are great, better than I expected.

Thanks for your great service to the forum.

Dave

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Both hats arrived this morning, well packaged and in perfect shape. Really impressed, like everyone else, with the quality. Love these hats. Hats off to you CT for coming up with the idea and all the work you've done. :thumbs:

Rick

·
Registered
171 Posts
ANYONE not yet recieving their hats, Please contact me ASAP via PM.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts