Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
I ordered one about a week ago. I got him to add the Coupe option. Will let you know what the quality is once I receive.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Mine should arrive this week. Will update once I put it on.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
eBay Coupe hat never arrived. Had to go through dispute process through eBay to get my money back. Got a full refund. Buyer beware!!!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Lucky you. Great that you got you money back. What did the seller say ?

Last two times I was ripped off ebay did nothing. First one the seller even wrote in an ebay message he sold the same item to me and to another person but shipped it to the other person, they did nothing. The other time the seller had me pay for shipping international but shipped it to an address (I think he mixed up two clients) in Washington DC, ebay did nothing because the parcel arrived at the address.
And after bull **** like that you are not even allowed to post a negative rating for that seller. When you do that they remove it. So buyer be aware, the ebay and paypal money back system sucks big time, the more money involved the more dishonest ebay and paypal get.
I have had pretty good experiences with eBay PayPal. You just got to stay on the dispute deadlines. This guy never shipped item as far as I can tell......not good!:devil: He was not pleasant to deal with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
probably silly of me to ask but what the heck, it's Friday...any chance there are more of these hats available or where else can I purchase one? the ones that appear on the google search aren't nearly as appealing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
probably silly of me to ask but what the heck, it's Friday...any chance there are more of these hats available or where else can I purchase one? the ones that appear on the google search aren't nearly as appealing.
I had a Solstice GXP hat made by Queensboro.com. They have an offer with the hat for $7.95 plus shipping which comes to around $13.50 total. I had mine made with a black hat and red embroidery. There's a pic on the forum somewhere. I could send you the graphic should you choose to go that route.

https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/custom-hat-158247/

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a Solstice GXP hat made by Queensboro.com. They have an offer with the hat for $7.95 plus shipping which comes to around $13.50 total. I had mine made with a black hat and red embroidery. There's a pic on the forum somewhere. I could send you the graphic should you choose to go that route.

https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/custom-hat-158247/
I would be interested in the graphic. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate the offer.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hello,

I had one of the original hats from this thread, but it took flight on the last run at NASSAM2018 :(

I bought a hat from eBay seller Super D Specialties, and it's okay, but I really liked the Lands' End hat.

I decided to try to order a single hat from them, and they are still available and will sell individual hats (no minimum order, which I was concerned about since it's through their business division instead of the retail division). The hat part number is now 289784CX3 but the artwork is the same ( 0455961C for Solstice)

They wanted to know the original ordering account: Customer # 4630811 (SNEKR) Your ordering won't affect that account -- they will send it to you directly and charge your credit card .

(800) 604-0071

Here's the original informational post:
https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f15/hats-have-arrived-63327/#post958197

41 - 56 of 56 Posts