Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, My TPW has finally come (8/8) and hopefully you see my sly coming through the line sometime this week. Just wanted to drop in and say "Thanks" to you and all your co-workers and wish you a great week.

I am curious, what is the mood in the plant? Is there a sense that this isn't just another car, that you're doing something that really means a lot to a lot of people? We (at least I, and from what I've read it seems I'm speaking for nearly everyone on the forum) really do hold you guys in high esteem.

Take care, and have a GREAT week.

·
Registered
763 Posts
idk about that supposedly there are 350 in this batch and so far we are only up to 200 in VINs

·
Registered
50 Posts
Linedog, Hoot and Hollar first time you see a COOL coming down the line
All I get from my salesman is:"We're in the dark"

·
Registered
260 Posts
No, this isnt just another car to us. This is our life and future. We know that everycar that comes off the line must be right.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
No, this isnt just another car to us. This is our life and future. We know that everycar that comes off the line must be right.
You gotta love that attitude!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Linedog and the rest of the plant there for building a great car and making sure everything is right. :patriot:

When you start building Sly, take all the time you need to give them enough TLC, we'll leave the lights on and a cold one waiting for ya. :thumbs:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Good to see you posting again Linedog I was getting worried about you. My date is 8/8 also and I have sly so take extra care of my baby! Thanks in advance for making her perfect. I feel like a father in the waiting room waiting for the doctor, except it will be you posting " Congrats ATEAM you have a Sly Solstice and everything went just fine.

·
Registered
504 Posts
From a former GM linerat keep up the do it right the first time attitude.It was a numbers game when I humped the line at Harrison Rad. :willy: :cool:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
SATCH said:
From a former GM linerat keep up the do it right the first time attitude.It was a numbers game when I humped the line at Harrison Rad. :willy: :cool:
From what I hear, it still is too (unfortunately).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Gmlinedog, thanks so much for your input, your zeal in believing a wonderful product has been brought to fruition, and too, your co-workers. This car I truly believe will become an icon for Pontiac.
You have every reason to be proud of the product you build, and every more reason to be proud that you and your fellow craftsmen believe in pride in worksmanship. Pontiac is made a proud parent again. And it is past due.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts