Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have someone looking to trade a lot in Florida for one of the first 1,000. I can tell you that the lot will be priced at market of at least $30,000 and probably worth more. If anyone has an interest please let me know.

Thanks.

Rubes22...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Where is the lot??

rubes22 said:
I may have someone looking to trade a lot in Florida for one of the first 1,000. I can tell you that the lot will be priced at market of at least $30,000 and probably worth more. If anyone has an interest please let me know.

Thanks.

Rubes22...
Where in FL??

Y.T. VIN # of 349 (1G2MB33B86Y000093)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
:confused: how do you have VIN #349, but you put a VIN of 93 right after it?

·
Registered
225 Posts
if you can get a reasonable lot in dare county, north carolina, you have yourself a deal...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Y.T. said:
It is 93, that was the numbers the pontiac people sent.

Tom
I'm still confused, maybe you are too? Do you have number 93 or do you have number 349?

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Inappropro responses removed - PLEASE limit discussion in for sale threads to the vehicle/parts in question. Achieftain, GNS, please refrain from adding side comments. The "for sale" section must remain free of tangential and/or inappropriate posts, even if they seem humorous.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
solsticeman said:
Inappropro responses removed - PLEASE limit discussion in for sale threads to the vehicle/parts in question. Achieftain, GNS, please refrain from adding side comments. The "for sale" section must remain free of tangential and/or inappropriate posts, even if they seem humorous.

Thanks.
Thanks for cleaning that up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts