Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
sadly my time here has expired

Its true Dengel and Solli4me but alas I have found the girl ( er car ) still waiting for the former lol of my dreams. She is a 1990 Carrera and should anyone be visiting the Vancouver Island in the not too distant future I will be the one wearing the grin. I wish all a speedy arrival to their new baby for those of u who have one on order . I will say I will be into my Pontiac dealer as soon as I see them being offloaded from the truck. But I have in my heart of hearts wanted ( okay Dengel lusted ! ) after the afore mentioned piece of steel. One last time just for u Solli4me with gusto now all together
" LET THE SUNBURN BEGIN " there u all did very well.hasta la vistas Baby !!! as he drives into the sunset ( well he doesn't get the car until the mechanic inspection but hey I can still dream. This car is less than the Solstice and does it have star power well U can be the judge of that - and no I don't need it to get the girls thank-u very much . to the moderators a job well done and to everyone who contributed there is no forum without u all it has been a pleasure and yes I will check back in to see the reaction from those of u lucky enough to get your hands on a Solstice - incidently if anyone cares I think the blue with the tan interior looks very nice . take care and remember
( another saying of mine who knows the show Dengel ? ) " LETS BE CAREFUL OUT THERE "

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummm Sunnyside,
thats cool that you found a carerra but what does that has to do with my posting about Ford?

·
Registered
14 Posts
My apologies for raining on Davioh's parade

sorry davioh u are absolutely right - I got lazy this late hr. and rather than postesd anew thread I added to yours u are correct your thread has nothing to do with me buying a Porsche - forgive me ?
enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sunnyside,
Its all cool with me, hey we are both forum newbies! Anyways, although I could never see myself in a Porche (too expensive to buy, insure, maintain) Its cool you got something you wanted. The color combo sounds real nice also.
p.s. just cos you are going with another car no need to ban yourself from this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts