Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To night Lightning Rod and myself went to dealers to see the dealers sly that just came in. I got there after him and started taking pics of them unloading an other Soltice as Ross walked. You should of seen his face when the trucker asked the last three digits of his VIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS ROSS

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
<paste congrats here> : Congrats! :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,041 Posts
Let the party begin!!!! :party: Have fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
xyz1 said:
To night Lightning Rod and myself went to dealers to see the dealers sly that just came in. I got there after him and started taking pics of them unloading an other Soltice as Ross walked. You should of seen his face when the trucker asked the last three digits of his VIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS ROSS

Got a great picture some please tell me how to add to posting THANX
go to www.putfile.com and download it then attach it to your response here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
you may have to lower the resolution/size of the picture...that's one big one out there.... hickling pool and spa takes up more space in the picture than the solstice! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
think picture is not bad now not used to working with small files


Thanx for all the help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
Is the contrast high in that picture, or does Aggressive really have that much orange in it??

I love red cars, but this one looks really bright!!

- bspate -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was dark trucker was nice enough to let him sit in it dealer had not even signed for it. had to use flash
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
Grown man cry

Yeah, I almost started to cry too when I went to the local Dealership to see the Solstice on display. The crying started when I looked at the trunk and realized how little luggage I will be able to fit for my trip this week.
Even though I have seen the trunk several times, it looks much smaller now when I start thinking about the bags I need to carry.
Oh well, I hope they bring on the removable luggage rack soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well my trunk just trippled buying the solstice even my wife liked it now she can take undies as well as a tooth brush
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
xyz1 said:
well my trunk just trippled buying the solstice even my wife liked it now she can take undies as well as a tooth brush
What's the fun in that?

Congrats on your new wheels. :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My concern is the ground clearance it is much lower than the vette and I scrape the vette quite often even going in driveways or mall entrances
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
xyz1 said:
My concern is the ground clearance it is much lower than the vette and I scrape the vette quite often even going in driveways or mall entrances
xyz, what year is your Vette? I noticed you said it had less trunk space than the Sol? I have been considering picking up a C5 'Vert as I don't think I can wait for a FI Solstice and figured it would have more space. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1995 LT1 rag top it is for sale has 141 km and worth talking about I could even run over on week-end your not to far from me or you could come my way The soltice roof design is almost the same as vette only not so deep and smaller my understanding is the trunk on a C5 is much different. Price open to offers.

And yes it is Green with Tan leather
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
xyz1 said:
1995 LT1 rag top it is for sale has 141 km and worth talking about I could even run over on week-end your not to far from me or you could come my way The soltice roof design is almost the same as vette only not so deep and smaller my understanding is the trunk on a C5 is much different. Price open to offers.

And yes it is Green with Tan leather

Sending you a PM so as not to go to far OT.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top