1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,805 Posts
sorry - not me this year...

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Ricky have you posted this on either the Sky forum or Kappaperformance forum? The latter, especially, has a large presence in this area.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
skyroadster.com is the sister forum to this one for the Sky & Sky Redline.

Kappaperformance.com is a forum that was created as a breakaway forum to this several years ago, for all the Kappa-platorm cars (Sol/Sky/OpelGT..). It's boss/founder, DeepBlueGXP hosted the annual MarylandModMeet up to a couple of years ago. Smaller close-knit community with members worldwide, but a concentration in NoVA & MD and Eastern states in general

Go take a look. Free to join both and you can read threads without joining.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked Kappaperformance.com and under "Recent Topics" all I saw were classified info and general discussions. It doesn't appear that any one is notifying about rallies !

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,431 Posts
So, why don't you join that forum and post your rally there?

There's a lot of guys from your area on that forum.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's a bit of a trek for me, but I'd be interested in making the drive and meeting some fellow Sol/Sky owners! Is there a link around where I can find out more details about the rally?

Edit: Clicked up a level and saw the official post about the rally. Serves me right for not searching before I posted. :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW- I'm in the process of joining Kappa Performance but waiting for my e-mail conformation before posting the April 16 Northern Maryland Solstice-Sky Club rally.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my - that's is a treck. Stay tuned. If I don't get 5 or more cars, I'll cancel until we build up the club with more members.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.