Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
What does "Kappa-Platform" mean ? I don't understand !
Oh man! :)

The "Kappa" platform is the common platform design for the Saturn Sky, Opel GT, Pontiac Solstice and Daewoo G2X. All built in Delaware and all the same car underneath (chassis/drivetrain). They only differ in exterior body panels and interior trim (even the windshield & surround and convertible roof are the same).

That's why I also suggested to post on those other fora. I posted a quick thread pointing back here on the KP forum, while you're waiting on membership: http://www.kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=11295

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I haven't been on this site for a while. TS posted a link to this 'rally'. Let me look and see what you have going and I will get back to you.

Crit.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'll be there. Replied on the thread on KP. So we're looking at 14 May as opposed to 16 April now? That gives me more time to clean my car :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd vote for this weekend as well, weather looks great for top down motoring. If OP isn't up for organizing further, I'd still show if others want to go through with the meetup.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Ricky, I've PM'd you, emailed you and posted the question on various of your threads with absolutely no response.

Frankly that pisses me off. I now have no faith in you, or this whole aborted attempt at a get-together.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.