Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Would you be interested in a DIY eyelid kit for your Solstice?

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few discussions here on the forum about eyelids. I have seen some made from fiberglass and I have seen some vinyl jobs.

I am interested in knowing how many of you would actually be interested in buying a do it yourself vinyl kit. This kit would be made from our high gloss black vinyl.

Questions. would people with only black cars be interested? I can't offer them in colors because I can't guarantee a paint match. So white would be possible as well as black and white are pretty safe matches.

Here are some pics of a test I did on my car, as well as a little fun I had trying to match my two tone paint job. I really didn't like them on my car, but again, some people want them.

Pricing would be about $25 with an instructional video to show how to install them.

Let me know.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
eye lids

Hi Tony, I like the idea of the eye lids, but for me I would want them the same color as the paint. '06 deep. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
580 Posts
Tony, I like the color matching pics! I understand about the paint matching, I can't even color match touch-up paint, probably has something to do with 4 years in the sun :lol: But IMO, black eyelids would turn the Barabra Eden eyes into those of a french harlot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts