Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have another part out thread listing some parts I'm taking off. Figured with it being winter someone may be interested in trading their OEM lights for these.

The lights will need another buff, I buffed them a few weeks after the retrofit to shine them back up, but its been a year and a half since then and they are a bit hazy. I may do buff them again as well before shipping them out.

I'm asking $150+stock housing(you cover shipping to me, ill cover shipping to you)

Projector: Mini H1
Includes 9008 > H1 relay harness(install is as easy as plugging it into the OEM headlight socket and connecting the red wire to the battery and the black wire to a ground)
I will include the HID kit I have with them now, they are a generic kit, they have been on the car since 6/2014 w/out issues so far.

Since I DD my car I would not be able to send them out first, would need your lights first. If you must 100% keep your lights, or you want to buy them outright I'll add the cost of replacements headlights on eBay to the cost, guesstimated it'll prob end up around $650 shipped to buy them out right.

[/QUOTE]

high beams

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Wow - great price man! If I hadn't already done a TRS retrofit, I'd definitely buy them off of you.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for super late response, I ended up selling the car with the lights still on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts