Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Friday, October 14th edition of USA TODAY will have a review of the 2006 Pontiac Solstice in it by their car guy Jim Healey. Look for it the Life/Weekend section.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hopefully you went in and replaced the words, "Miata" with "Bar of soap on wheels" :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adrenaline said:
Hopefully you went in and replaced the words, "Miata" with "Bar of soap on wheels" :)
Tempting ... but I like my job! :lol:

·
Registered
293 Posts
rowan1008

It looks like you and Adrenaline have your cars. Mine was delivered 3 weeks ago. I wouldn't mine getting together somewhere off I95 to take a look see. I live in Perry Hall..............Let me know.............Rowan

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rowan1008 said:
It looks like you and Adrenaline have your cars. Mine was delivered 3 weeks ago. I wouldn't mine getting together somewhere off I95 to take a look see. I live in Perry Hall..............Let me know.............Rowan
I do ... picked it up on Sept. 23rd. Adrenaline does not ... YET. But a meeting sounds great!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I should have mine before the end of the month, but yeah a meeting would be cool.

·
Registered
293 Posts
rowan1008

SolsticeWaiting said:
I do ... picked it up on Sept. 23rd. Adrenaline does not ... YET. But a meeting sounds great!!
I'm in St Thomas until next Tuesday. We all should get together shortly thereafter. My home email address is [email protected] contact me there. I don't get on the forum to often so this would be the best way to contact me.

Thanks Rowan1008

1 - 8 of 8 Posts