Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi :)
Im Adam from Indiana :).

Just wanted to say that I just joined your wonderful forums :). Also, for my two cents about the solstice, hehe did you guys notice on that 3d looking thing at pontiac.com that the trunk opens real weird? I always thought it'd open fromt the back, not the front.

Ohh, and i got a very scarry message :'(
Script call malformed. Notify your Administrator.

Thats what happened when I tried subscribing to one of those galleries.

Oh and how do I post a picture?

Hehe sorry for rambling but hello :)
:grouphug: :lurk:
Those are some cool pics :)

kk ty

-adam

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Welcome, it depends on how you're trying to post an image.
Do you want to put one in the gallery, do you want to show it full screen in a post, or do you just want a thumb nail in the post people can click?

The easiest way is down below click the Manage Attachments button. In the screen in brings up navigate to the image file and select it, then click upload. Images are limited to 1500x1500 resolution and about 250k in size.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome. Adam
It looks like we have the same problem :lol:

Can you even Buy a Solstice over their? If you can, man that would be realy COOL :cool: You would get ALL the looks from the Gals. ;)

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
WELCOME Aren't you up a little late--- :lol: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :) :)

By the way how do I edit to get my state and city under my name???Orlando, FL

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Adam, the trunk is a "clam shell" style that opens in the opposite direction of the hood. It's very sleek, isn't it? The car itself was designed to look like a classic european style roadster.

To attach a picture, click "Manage Attachments", click browse and select the file you want to attach.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Zavean said:
WELCOME Aren't you up a little late--- :lol: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :) :)

By the way how do I edit to get my state and city under my name???Orlando, FL
User CP->Edit Profile toawrds the bottom is a Location Where you live.

Which dealership were you at Zavean? The one in Longwood or the one on SR 50?

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I was at Longwood. They treated me great and really really tried to get into the ist 1000. I was #1 on thier list. Which dealer were you at???

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Zavean said:
I was at Longwood. They treated me great and really really tried to get into the ist 1000. I was #1 on thier list. Which dealer were you at???
The one on SR 50. They got one EOP car, but I was #2. I know DeLand Pontiac got zero EOP cars too.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Spoke to my sales person earlier today and they have a order pending. She says it is the VOM pending and does not think it has to do with the 1000 but I wonder if maybe it is the 1000. Why else would a order be pending??? Will let you know what I find out---

1 - 9 of 9 Posts