Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, pontiac lover here and looking to get my next one. I am trying to get my hands on a GXP coupe, with any luck I will have one in the garage in the next week or so. Anyways thought I'd say hi and am hoping there are some local people who'd like to go ride one day. =)

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
I know there are some who do the 4th of July parade in Canonsburg and a large group does the Pgh Grand Prix (they have been the parade cars for the dignitaries for the past 6 years).

There is also a group from Ohio that does a great run over in the Hocking Hills
of SE Ohio.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will havee to check those out.

I would also like to find a race track to hit one day. Not that I am going to turn it into a race car, but it would make for a fun day. =)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well maybe I will get lucky and meet some people next year after the Sol comes back out of the garage. The parade thing would be pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
So, you got the kkoup and did not paste photos!? Even garaged, the K's still look great. Of course, if you think the garage may embarass you, fear not. Only a few OCD's live on this forum who have to keep their garage floors clean as cafe tabletops..............

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are a couple pictures. The day I bought it and the other one shows how I was able to squeeze it in behind the GTO I am working on. I still have room to park another car or work on the Jeep.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I'm up for a run if we get some decent weather.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah should be ready to pull it out shortly. Let me know sometime you want to get out. =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts