Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Have been on and off the forums for awhile but never really dove into the community as i was busy focusing on another forum.
Here is alittle BIO on me and hopefully can make some new friends to get me up to speed.
Ok so first off i'm Kenny and i own and operate the shop Audio XTC Inc. out of Deer Park NY. We run a few websites that cater to the ecotec platform. We started with cobalt's and are working our way through since there are many common features and manufacturers that we already deal with that also have solstice parts. We get many parts next day from our warehouses and stock many of our own items.
One of our shop cars is a FLAT BLUE 06 solstice with a Hahn stage 2 setup , maybe you guys have seen us running around the area. It was the former NOS energy drink giveaway vehicle that we are currently redoing.
Anyway we will be offering online parts and some installs as we have been moving more away from installs to focus on product. I would like to meet up with someone or some of you before the Jan mod meet to maybe catch up on things and get some insight to the local people , what they may be looking for and what help we may be able to give to the solstice community. We currently are in the process of becoming a supporting vendor for this site and have soem interesting things in the works. So please either PM me or email me soem info and we can chat and possibly meet up. We will be needing local cars for testing and product development so that is also a plus for you guys. So someone extremely knowledgeable would be a plus to get in contact with.
I look forward to meeting you guys/gals and wish everyone a happy holidays.
Thanks Kenny

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about this being a sort of repost as i had a quick hello in the other thread...it was done a few days ago before they approved my account for posting and had no idea they saved it until i was approved. Any this has alittle more info about me and once again look forward to meeting up with you guys.

·
Registered
157 Posts
One of our shop cars is a FLAT BLUE 06 solstice with a Hahn stage 2 setup , maybe you guys have seen us running around the area. It was the former NOS energy drink giveaway vehicle that we are currently redoing.QUOTE]

Did you guys win that or buy it from the winner??? Entered to win a few times myself.

Was a good looking car when I saw it throughout the summer of 07 at shows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts