Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !!!

2007 Base getting delivered tonight, Dark Blue/Auto/61,000 miles

FINALLY got a Solstice, but owned numerous Pontiacs.....
1-Reg Fiero, 2-Formulas, 1-GT
5-Grand Am GT's
2-Firebirds

Sold our small pontoon and needed to fill the garage ...... She has the GTO, I get the Solstice ....:)

I'm more a lurker than poster, as I moderate the Club Bennington Pontoon website. I hopre to learn what I can, and keep money in my pocket !!!!!
Later,
Smitty

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hello everyone !!!

2007 Base getting delivered tonight, Dark Blue/Auto/61,000 miles

FINALLY got a Solstice, but owned numerous Pontiacs.....
1-Reg Fiero, 2-Formulas, 1-GT
5-Grand Am GT's
2-Firebirds

and keep money in my pocket !!!!!
Later,
Smitty
Nice line of Pontiacs

good luck with that last comment:lol:

And welcome to the forum

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We already belong to SVGTO, which is a local GTO affiliated club, but allows members evin if you dont own a GTO or even a Pontiac for that matter, but just have a love for the GTO. We have cruises where we have even had Mustangs join us.... they have to stay in the back though !! :lol:

Anybody willing to travel to the southeast PA area, we have an "ALL PONTIAC" show in Landisvillle, Pa and has we have been recognized by GTOAA as a premier club. BRING ON THE PONTIACS to the show !!!! (Sorry Sky Owners) SVGTO Susquehanna Valley GTO Club Lancaster County PA
See here if interested ..... http://svgto.com/2013-ShowDocuments/Show Information.pdf

It would be great to see a HUGE crowd of Solstice's

I'm sure I'll be at the GM Nationals at Carlisle, along with the wifes 04 GTO ..... in June.
Smitty

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
:party: Welcome to our little world!!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Hello everyone !!!

I hopre to learn what I can, and keep money in my pocket !!!!!
Later,
Smitty
Smitty, welcome and hello right back! Good luck with keeping money in your pocket, you have just purchased a fantasticly fun money sucking black hole. There will be a perma-grin plastered all over your face!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone !!! Some answers to comments below......

Howdy Jarhead.

What year GTO.
2004 ---- OOH RAH !!!!!

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here also, and just picked up my Soltice.
I also moderate a G8 forum as I own a G8 as well.
Cool, I moderate the Bennington Pontoon forum ..... :)

Smitty, welcome and hello right back! Good luck with keeping money in your pocket, you have just purchased a fantasticly fun money sucking black hole. There will be a perma-grin plastered all over your face!
I own a 2011 Bennington Pontoon (Dark Blue also) so I understand the money sucking part !!! :lol:
We actually bought this to cruise back and forth to lake to save my Hemi Daytona some fuel and miles ..... Plus I wanted this soooooooo bad !!!!!!!
Wife said this, a Smart car or a Mini ....... Pontiac won !!!!! :yesnod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts