Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the CAR ID section! We’re just stopping by to introduce ourselves. CARiD.com carries a full line of Pontiac parts and accessories, including custom grilles, spoilers, projector headlights, floor mats, led tail lights, dash kits, and much more. If you’d like to check us out right away, you can visit our page devoted specifically to Pontiac Accessories. We will be providing coupons very shortly. But if you decide to place an order before then, please mention this forum to the member of our sales staff to get a discounted price.

Thanks and talk to you guys soon!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hi, I was checking out your site. I saw you sell projector headlights. Would you be able to ask the manufacturer of your projectors if they would be interested in making projector headlights for the Solstice? It's the one thing everyone wants :)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yea....another mass car product website...i'll take some bedrails for my Solstice please.

Lithium....only way to get projectors for our cars is to have them custom done. Since they aren't making them anymore, I highly doubt that they will ever come out with something for ours cars along those lines.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I was looking at the Dash Kits on your website. Do you attach your Solstice wood dash kits with 3M tape, or glue?
I take it the ones listed as REAL wood are not vinal but a thin venier?
Does anyone have photos of this installed?

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Welcome CarID as a supporting vendor. I am writing this post in appreciation and thanks for being a top notch company. I ordered the wood dash kit for my Solstice on Sunday, Oct 18, 2009. After I ordered it, I had sent you two emails re shipping and such and you responded to me immediately both times with helpful answers. I received my dash kit on Oct 27, 2009 in excellent condition. Installation was quite easy and product quality was excellent. When a vendor responds like you did and provides an excellent product at a good price with fast shipping, you deserve positive feedback and recognition on this forum. I have attached some photos of my new wood dash. I love it and it makes the car feel sooooo high class. The wife likes it too!! I think the older generation like myself prefer the wood grain finish (memories of the old MGBs and Jaguars) while the younger folk seem to go for the carbon fibre type finish, IMHO.

Thanks again CarID,

Rick

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

My next purchase is likely to be the RK-Sport hood with the dual hood scoops but that will be a little while down the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
welcome to the forum

I see you're doing dash kits which I already have but there's one piece I would love to add which is not included in any kit, I haven't asked a manufacturer to make one but since you are a supporting member I'll ask you, if you think you can get your supplier to cut a new piece (that would be a viable add on to existing kits) then let me know and I'll pm to you the request so your supplier can be the first ones making it

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I spoke with you guys about the Projector lights for the Solsice what's up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts