Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home our new toy today, and Envious green 2007 with only 20,500 miles. Looks like it just came off the showroom floor, not a chip or scratch on it. The previous owner drove it only 1,550 miles in 5 yrs. We plan on taking care of it in similar fashion.

I do have one question if anyone know the answer or where I can find out. How many Envious greens were made? I know that color was deleted in 2009 possibly in 2008 also.

Does anyone know of any Solstice get-togethers in So. Calif?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope so. My wife is going crazy making headrest cover and phone pocket for center console and possibly matching hats.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,499 Posts
I do have one question if anyone know the answer or where I can find out. How many Envious greens were made? I know that color was deleted in 2009 possibly in 2008 also.
I have a table that shows total Envious production was 2339 from 2006 through 2009. The numbers are in a thread somewhere on the forum. Search and then search again. :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave. I note by your moniker "OC" that you may be in Orange County is that by chance OC Calif? thats where we are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I guess we are not neighbors, maybe someday we will make it to Wisconsin but not this year.

We are Sullivan but somewhere along the line the O was dropped but I am still 100% Irish.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just brought home our new toy today, and Envious green 2007 with only 20,500 miles. Looks like it just came off the showroom floor, not a chip or scratch on it. The previous owner drove it only 1,550 miles in 5 yrs. We plan on taking care of it in similar fashion.

Does anyone know of any Solstice get-togethers in So. Calif?

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts