Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and just wanted to say Hello to everyone :thumbs:

I've been PMing back and forth with JRinKY on the Sky Forum and he pointed me here...Thanks JRinKY!

I just got m 08 Redline 1/2/12 and have been having a Blast with it ever since :cool: I live in the Mount Washington area of KY which is about 20 er so miles south of Louisville. I look forward to doing some car runs with you all :grouphug:

·
Super Moderator
16,344 Posts
Welcome to the "senior forum". Which I am sure will get a rise out of JR.

Seriously, enjoy the ride and from one Sol / Sky owner to another, its nice to have you join our little knitting circle.

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
TonyRedline : ..... I live in the Mount Washington area of KY which is about 20 er so miles south of Louisville. I look forward to doing some car runs with you all
Hi Tony, glad you made it over here !

It hasn't been posted yet, but we are going to do the Bourbon Trail 27-30 September. I may be looking for lodging and dining recommendations as I start the serious planning.

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks JR!

Sounds like fun! Sure, just let me know and we will find some good lodging.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the new Sky ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome Tony. My wife and I were new Solstice owners in June 2011 and we had an absolute blast last summer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You All For The Warm Welcome :thumbs: Much appreciated! and I can't wait till warmer weather :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Tony, I finally made it. I tell you tho, reading and seeing everyones pics sure makes me want to get my baby out. Thanks for sending me this way. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts