Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My understanding for GMLinedog was that all first 1,000 were going to be built by last Friday. I still don't have a VIN, my dealer tells me there's still no VIN in the system and he hasn't heard anything about my car. Are all of the first 1,000 built and if not does anyone have an idea of when they will be?

I'm really getting very frustrated. If they truly are building the first 1,000 first I should have mine by now. AAAAARRGH! :brentil: :brentil: :brentil:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Call Solstice HQ tomorrow, they should be able to give you your vin.

·
Registered
288 Posts
solsticedream2 said:
My understanding for GMLinedog was that all first 1,000 were going to be built by last Friday. I still don't have a VIN, my dealer tells me there's still no VIN in the system and he hasn't heard anything about my car. Are all of the first 1,000 built and if not does anyone have an idea of when they will be?

I'm really getting very frustrated. If they truly are building the first 1,000 first I should have mine by now. AAAAARRGH! :brentil: :brentil: :brentil:
More than likely, all of the first 1,000 were completed last week, but I think they only have up to around 900 in the system that the dealers or Solstice HQ can access. I think they are getting updated tomorrow, so hopefully we will have our VINs then.

Flagg

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Gmlinedog, can you tells us the color of VIN# 1000 withoutyou getting in trouble?.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
At this point you may get your car before your VIN.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Today should be final update of Vins for F1k as the headquarters was only getting their updates once per week I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts