Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I need to be talked down off the ledge - I test drove a leftover '05 Crossfire convertible this weekend. With incentives, it will cost the same as my MIA Sly! ($10,000 off list) No, it does not have the sleek look, and yes, it will cost more to maintain with that V6 engine. But it is available. :leaving:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Crossfire is a very cool car too, and it sound's like you are getting a great deal. Tough decision if you ask me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Myturn said:
I think I need to be talked down off the ledge - I test drove a leftover '05 Crossfire convertible this weekend. With incentives, it will cost the same as my MIA Sly! ($10,000 off list) No, it does not have the sleek look, and yes, it will cost more to maintain with that V6 engine. But it is available. :leaving:
Relax and breathe deep! Slowly step away from the ledge. There now don't you feel better :) Now STOP that wandering eye and come to your senses. There is a reason they are giving such big discounts on those cars. Buy the car you want and love. It truly is an awesome car. Your time will come although sometimes this car does feel make believe :grouphug:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Easy Now - step slowly.....

Myturn said:
Don't jump....deep breath.....in.....out.....now your head should be clearer. Keep waiting for your MIA :thumbs:

Crossfire is nice, but....I prefer the SOL! Much classier/more regal (if you ask me) as long as you are not really looking for a higher performance, more cost veichle.

This is just my opinon - hope which every way you decide you have FUN with your RIDE! :yesnod:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Myturn; Will you give us your Crossfire drive impressions in the "other cars" forum? I too though of the Crossfire, but decided to hold my ground. I would be interested to read what you thought of your drive of the car.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Incentives

Ohh. I just saw a Chrysler commercial offering 2 yrs free gas and maintenance. :willy:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I went and test drove a crossfire when I was getting really fed up waiting. It was light yellow, nice car. But ended up waiting for my Solstice to come in and glad I did.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Myturn said:
I tried out a Crossfire about a month ago as well. Couldn't bring myself to get it. I have never even stepped foot in a Solstice, but I felt it would still be more to my liking if I ever get one. I'm spending this week on vacation trying to locate a stray Solstice since I'm probably never going to get my original order.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was also considering the Crossfire. But, I read that it is being discontinued due to disappointing sales. That and the big discounts make me wonder what the problem is with it. Cool looking car though.....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Firebird99 said:
I tried out a Crossfire about a month ago as well. Couldn't bring myself to get it. I have never even stepped foot in a Solstice, but I felt it would still be more to my liking if I ever get one. I'm spending this week on vacation trying to locate a stray Solstice since I'm probably never going to get my original order.

Just PM'd you regarding a stray Solstice...let me know if you're interested.

·
4,592 Posts
wannasolstice2 said:
Just PM'd you regarding a stray Solstice...let me know if you're interested.
If it's black on black, I could use that PM :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
My bad...it's Deep (Blue)...I will have the build info tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
79 Posts
wannasolstice2 said:
My bad...it's Deep (Blue)...I will have the build info tomorrow morning.
I missed this thread before I responded to your PM. Really looking for Cool or Mysterious. Thanks for the thought!! :) Guess I'll continue my search in the morning.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
RODEO said:
Rodeo - stop editing your avatar!!!!

She's the only interesting thing I've seen on the Forum today ;)

... and you're cropping out her best feature :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MAKsys said:
Rodeo -

... and you're cropping out her best feature :yesnod:

NO, you can still see her face perfectly.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Myturn said:
Sounds like a good deal,but I think later on when the new was gone or probable before,when you see these solstice roadsters running around,you,ll look back and think {I could have been a contender,I could have been somebody} :yesnod: :willy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts