Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took maybe 20 good pics at the Li auto show today need to trim only 200k from them so i can up load them to the gallery . though i knew what i was doing with photo shope but i dont any help would be nice . thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know if there is an easyier way it seems like we can only up load 5m ther are 15 more any suggestions.
I now have all images under 1000k don't know what if any thing it does to the detail. But i need to get this done the little ladys getting buged over my bug lol

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I'm not familar with Photoshop but generally there is a resize function in most software. Usually it's under the "Image" menu option.

Size it down to 800x600 or 1024x768.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
www.irfanview.com - This will do an excellent job of all your basic editing needs. Save as JPG after crop and you should be all set. Best of all, its FREE!

Or you could use www.picasa.com - Also FREE and an excellent image database/editor to boot!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

Excelsior said:
www.irfanview.com - This will do an excellent job of all your basic editing needs. Save as JPG after crop and you should be all set. Best of all, its FREE!

Or you could use www.picasa.com - Also FREE and an excellent image database/editor to boot!
Got it thanks for the help posted links to put file see thread li cars in motion auto show

1 - 6 of 6 Posts