Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the name of the trucking company that delivers the soltice in lower Michigan? My dealer is not sure since he has not had any delivered yet. He said he would be glad to contact them on the progress if he had the name of the company. Will mine be trucked from the plant or go by rail first. It was built on 10/20 vin#3561. Would like to be at the dealer when delivered.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
sly-sol said:
Can anyone tell me the name of the trucking company that delivers the soltice in lower Michigan? My dealer is not sure since he has not had any delivered yet. He said he would be glad to contact them on the progress if he had the name of the company. Will mine be trucked from the plant or go by rail first. It was built on 10/20 vin#3561. Would like to be at the dealer when delivered.
See post "Tracking" I'll bring it to the front. Try Allied Automotive first I think it might be them. But if not there are two other trucking company names, Have your dealer try them all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deluke thanks for the information. Do you happen to know if it will be trucked from the plant or go by rail first.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
sly-sol said:
Do you happen to know if it will be trucked from the plant or go by rail first.
I'm pretty sure Michigan is by rail first. I think the western most point for truck only shipping is Western Pennsylvanio/Eastern Ohio. (Basically points west of Lordstown, OH got to Lordstown first, then onto another train or truck from there.)

You might try checking some of the posts from members in your area, to see how theirs was delivered.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Slysol, Mine was built 9/24 and my vin is half of your vin and as far as I know it is still sitting in wilmington. I have some folks working on it to find out when it may be getting to my dealer here in southeast michigan. I would be suprised if you see your car by the end of november. It is a long frustrating wait and I ordered my car back during the apprentice deal. Really bad communications and poor marketing. Hopefully I can get my car in time to put it away for the winter. Who the hell wants a roadster in michigan in december!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.