Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Are you still in Los Angeles? I’d hit up car-part.com and see if there were any junk yards in the area that has any. Sun Valley and Commerce had a few yards back in the day.

There’s a TON of yards as well by Chula Vista/San Ysidro... though that’s a bit of a drive.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you still in Los Angeles? I’d hit up car-part.com and see if there were any junk yards in the area that has any. Sun Valley and Commerce had a few yards back in the day.

There’s a TON of yards as well by Chula Vista/San Ysidro... though that’s a bit of a drive.
Thank you so much

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
5,683 Posts
Redline auto parts in Florida usually has doors.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Usually to get the quarter panel you have to buy the rear quarter of the vehicle as a whole...

Most places cannot be bothered with taking the fender off. They sawzall the frame a few inches in front of where the curve starts in the door jamb. Frame and all. They do this after they have taken out anything that can sell separately. So you end up getting a mess of crap and shipping is going to cost a mint.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
You can order fiberglass rear quarter panels from Norms Fiberglass. They are made to order and it could take a really long while to get them. It's an option for ya tho.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

unfortunately the quarter panel i had bought got lost in the mail, I got refunded immediately and was able to find a junked solstice on car part, drove two hours but finally got my hands on it. Thanksss

1 - 12 of 12 Posts