Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty bad. My dealer just called me an wanted to know how to re-pull up the report to show the date time stamp for each of his oders. I saw it posted on a thread earlier but can't seem to find it now. All I could remember was the following:

1. go to solstice1000.com
2. enter id and password
3. go to reports
4 then what........

·
Registered
337 Posts
4. then ..... Your name should be under registered, wait listed, or pending. He can open it and print it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My GAWD! Are these dealers brain donors? He made it to the reports screen and couldn't handle the four, count 'em, four choices he had there? He could have figured it out by process of elimination in less than 60 seconds.

Tell him to click 'view pending orders' then hope your name is there. While you're at it be sure to tell him to keep breathing while he's concentrating so hard.

Oh, you're thinking of my earlier post: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30653&postcount=100

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Salamander, that is not very nice. Made me laugh real hard, but not very nice... car dealers have feelings too.

-DT

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Have him log in with one of your id codes to see if that works to ge to VOM. Didn't he print you a page on Friday?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Dogtown said:
Salamander, that is not very nice. Made me laugh real hard, but not very nice... car dealers have feelings too.-DT
No it was not very nice and I hope that our supporting dealers know that I'm not including them in my condemnation. Without our supporting dealers I wonder if any forum members would have gotten an EOP. Thanks guys!

I'm just referring to "these dealers", the ones that apparently can't read the multiple documents stating how the EOP works or are baffled at the strange glowing thing on their desks.

The thing that strikes me is how common these stories are. Seriously, obviously not all, but are so many dealers that dense? Happily I have a dealer that actually knows what he's talking about. I got on his Solstice list so long ago I don't even remember. He called me in early March and told me all about the Apprentice promo. That call spurred me to find this forum in fact.

So, just for the record not all dealers are brain donors, just the ones that get complained about here. Such is the nature of humans--we don't go on at length about the good things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts