Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. I know that some of you guys know who I am but for the new guys my name is Jason Feuerberg I work at Sewell Pontiac in Dallas, TX. Currently I have a list going on the Solstice. If anyone wants to place a deposit with me it is $500 and that is refundable. As we get closer to placing orders I will be posting a lot more info but at the current time we are all limited on the amount of information we are getting from GM. My telephone number is 214-956-3776 or you can call our 1-800 at 800-350-8008. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Drop me a line or give me a call, I am not your stereotypical salesman I am a true car guy!!! Let me know if I can help with the Solstice.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks! I'm in the Houston area. Would I be better off getting my car locally, or does it not matter? I was thinking of supporting the Arkansas dealership who took the first deposit last year, but that's just too darn far away to go pick up a car. Besides, I don't know anybody in Arkansas, whereas I have many friends in the Big D.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Cheever3000 we are one of the largest dealers in Dallas. I can tell you this we will be getting a good amount of Solstices just by our numbers. Look if you want to just call me or e-mail me and we can discuss this further. This car is going to take a lot less time to get to our door than say a GTO that comes from Australia. Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Hey GTOJ,

According to the gmc website you have a 2005 Envoy in stock in Emerald Green. I've been trying to get by and get a look at it to see that color since I think that might be my Solstice pick. I just can't seem to get free during the day.

Do you think you could get a picture of it on a sunny day and post it? I know I'd sure appreciate it.

:thumbs

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah man I will try. Better yet what is your e-mail address and I can do that for you. Let me know how I can help.

·
Registered
218 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
Hey GTOJ,

According to the gmc website you have a 2005 Envoy in stock in Emerald Green. I've been trying to get by and get a look at it to see that color since I think that might be my Solstice pick. I just can't seem to get free during the day.

Do you think you could get a picture of it on a sunny day and post it? I know I'd sure appreciate it.

:thumbs
I was at my local Pontiac dealer today and got these shots of an Emerald Green Envoy. Not that great since the cars were packed together in the lot and they were filthy from the recent snowstorm.
Kind of looks like a bluish green from some angles.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Thanks hyzer, I went looking for that color at a GMC dealer and they had none in green. Looks better than I expected. Still have to see it in person.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
MUCHO THANKS! :thumbs

Doesn't look quite as dark as I'd hoped, but I could probably live with it.

GTOJ, I PM'ed you my email. If you get a pic, great, but don't worry about it if you don't have time. It looks like it's going to rain for a few days anyway.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi All,

I've emailed GTOJ and I can vouch he isn't the typical salesman. He is a Definitely a car guy. No pressure for payment or anything like that.

Also his GTO was in High Performance Pontiac and they even mentioned what a good job he did for customers when the GTO came out!

A common theme on the board has been salesmen that know nothing about the car, just wanted to say Jason (in my experience) is the exception to the rule!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey MisterE thanks for the compliment. Just keep the questions coming and if I can help I will.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts