Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RMFNSKY here

How about a get together. We could meet somewhere in the South County Area say Hooters in South County and maybe plan some rides for the new year. I'd like to meet some Sol owners that I haven't met and say hello to some I haven't seen for a while. We have 4 Skys already planning to attend.

So what do ya say, care to mingle with your Kappa Brothers and Sisters.

Set up for the 24th of Feb at 5:00 pm

Hopefully it will be a top down day. Maybe meet about 5 or 6pm

Anybody interested???????????????????

DATE CHANGED TO FEB 24TH SUNDAY

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That could be a good idea - I'm always looking for good roads for both the Sol and bike.
You'll have to be more specific than 'Hooters in South County', for those of us in North County, and even St. Charles county.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That could be a good idea - I'm always looking for good roads for both the Sol and bike.
You'll have to be more specific than 'Hooters in South County', for those of us in North County, and even St. Charles county.

Near the South County Mall off of South Lindbergh Blvd. I can't post attachments here so you will have to go to the Sky Forum to see a map. But if these map arn't good enough just PM me and I can give you details directions

GO HERE FOR MAPS

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Brian, Can a Kentucky Girl join ya ????:bow: Sundays are great for me except for Racing is starting up.... thats what they make DVR for I guess...:lol:

I guess I should first ask..... are ya planning any runs before hand or are ya just meeting for Dinner.... A little far for just dinner....

PM me some more detailed information.....

Thanks .... Hope to see you guys soon.... Kim

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
24th is out for me due to a schedule conflict. I guess I'll have to meet you all another time. Have fun!!

Sorry bout that but I just couldn't do the 23rd. We'll catch ya next time and we'll let you know when we get some runs planned.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hopefully I can come. I have something from 5 to 6 off of Page and 270. There is a Hooters there. So if I miss you guys I could just go there. ;)

I am from Saint Charles.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts