Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot, You should know I whine all the time!
Oh wait, you mean that wine!
I am going to try to get back to Winamac and get some of that green tomato wine!
Sign me up, turned in vaca days.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Judy and I are going to try.what day are you going down?
Shoot, forgot to answer question. I am thinking of heading out Wednesday sometime. Will probably take the slow way and stay off interstate.

Tim, I will try and do! I get up that way occasionally.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Charlie, if you are watching they have BLT's and Hamburger Steak made from real cow's on the menu:willy::willy: and oh yeah they have beer to :yay:

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
I have my room reserved from Tuesday thru Sunday.

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
I do not think the event schedule is final yet, but the last I saw there were things to do starting Tuesday evening, and of course the option of doing non-event things anytime. Right now we plan to arrive Tuesday afternoon, but may delay that depending on what we will be doing, and when.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well we have yet to make one of these. Of course we've only had the GXP for a year!

Hopefully we can make this years!

We live in Cincinnati so in the event we can make it, it would be nice to hook up and drive down with anyone else interested. :grouphug:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well we have yet to make one of these. Of course we've only had the GXP for a year!

Hopefully we can make this years!

We live in Cincinnati so in the event we can make it, it would be nice to hook up and drive down with anyone else interested. :grouphug:
Well this will be a big one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We will be coming from Fort Wayne; at least that is the plan now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The "dogs" of Dayton (Dog Tale & Red Dog) are planning on this one. We are planning our mini-caravan, leaving on Tuesday. Since we hate the interstates, we are looking at alternate routes.
Right now, it looks like US35 (boring but minimal traffic) in Ohio and picking up US23 to Asheville. Does anyone know if US23 is a good selection or if there would be a better route?

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
The "dogs" of Dayton (Dog Tale & Red Dog) are planning on this one. We are planning our mini-caravan, leaving on Tuesday. Since we hate the interstates, we are looking at alternate routes.
Right now, it looks like US35 (boring but minimal traffic) in Ohio and picking up US23 to Asheville. Does anyone know if US23 is a good selection or if there would be a better route?

Excellent route once you cross the Ohio river.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We are now registered and room reservations made. I think we are traveling down Monday with the Michigan Kappa's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts