Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! And let everyone know I really have enjoyed the forum and THANK YOU for keeping me updated on my car. Everyone here seems to know way more than my dealer knows. Thanks a bunch!!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Welcome!

While the older threads are harder to find, many of them have had much material of great interest. Posts by Small Dealer are not to be missed--he's our cool headed Oracle at Delphi.

Also, solsticeman has put together a good index of the site to some of the more interesting discussions.

Again, welcome. Also, don't hesitate to post your questions back to this thread, you'll find more than a few of us there to answer or direct you to the original discussions.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome. Hope the wait for your car isn't too much longer.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
With a name like that, I'd like to see a picture of the Goddess.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not good at this stuff so I have no clue how to put a pic on here but I can't WAIT to be the first girl in my town to have this car with the top down, hair blowing in the wind and getting all the head turns! haha maybe im a little shallow but hell who cares, my whole reason for this car is the head turns and stares...ok maybe not for me but most def. the car! haha

·
Registered
81 Posts
Goddess,

I see you're from Bosier City...I'm stationed at Barksdale when I'm not deployed here in Iraq...I'll be watching out for you and your Solstice when I get back home....We could have the makings of a local Solstice Club on our hands.

·
Registered
81 Posts
SolGoddess said:
..are you in line for one yet at the dealership?
Actually, I'm purchasing my Solstice from the AAFES Military Sales Program over here. A great progam for deployed service members. You can read more of the details by clicking in the thread titled "One of the LUCKY 40 in Iraq" There are at least two Forum members out here who are buying our Solstices through the AFFES program, myself and MSG McKee. I'm sure there are more out here, but I haven't seen them on the Forum yet.

I don't have a delivery date yet, but my Solstice will be delivered to our local Pontiac dealership in the AutoMall.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lucky..I'm number 3 in line at the dealership in the automall. They told me that they would call when they placed my order and that the two people ahead of me have already placed their orders..that was like a week ago.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
SolGoddess said:
I'm not good at this stuff so I have no clue how to put a pic on here but I can't WAIT to be the first girl in my town to have this car with the top down, hair blowing in the wind and getting all the head turns! haha maybe im a little shallow but hell who cares, my whole reason for this car is the head turns and stares...ok maybe not for me but most def. the car! haha
Well you sound HOT to me!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Welcome SolGoddess. Everyone from the Friday event must be in transit home or still partying. :lol: Sounds like you have all the right reasons for owning and enjoying this car.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
SolGoddess said:
well at least im being honest...im only 21 and you only live once...i want to enjoy my youth in a fine car!
Honesty is the best policy. I live by it.

You're getting HOTTER everytime you post! :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
SolGoddess & Bonzo

Maybe the moderators can set up Solstice dating club.
Looking for SWF driving Solstice. Send picture of car. :lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hold onto your car

SolGoddess said:
well at least im being honest...im only 21 and you only live once...i want to enjoy my youth in a fine car!
I had my first and only sports car in University, an MG Midget. That was over thirty years ago.

So my advice is don't ever give up your sports car! Life is too short to spend all of it in minvans and wagons.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.