Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!!
I am writing to introduce myself and thank you for all you are doing for our cars.
Tell them that I have a skyredline and I hope to participate and help them in all that I can.
If any of you need anything from any part of Spain do not hesitate to tell me that all I can do for you I will.
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome, "g"! Enjoy the forum and all the information it contains.

·
Registered
292 Posts
gsus,
Welcome I been to Spain many times.
Great time there.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IIIIfly nice to talk with you!! Spain have a pretty time but need job!!
I was in NY two weeks ago and that is other world...
In what part of Spain were you been?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey, welcome gsus! GSUS? Really? Phonetically, it's “Jesus”? Ok, so we're all wondering, what is really going to happen on December 21st?:lol:

Seriously, about your redline, what colour, any mods? Pictures?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Did you just spell "Color" like a foreigner? C'mon man! lol!

Oh and, Bienvenido "G"sus! Y hablame cuando quieres hacer modificaciones pa tu "carrera"

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
They broke the mould when they made skypilot and EarthNTX. But I've grown tyred of such jokes. :lol:

Welcome Gsus! Lots of great information here and even greater members!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Colour is the proper way to spell colour, don't ya know ;)
You're correct if you're from the territory otherwise known as "America's Hat."

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys!! mi real name is "Jesus" and phonetycally in spanish is G-sus... of they the nickname...
I have a black redline of many modofications... rims 20",big brake kit front of 380mm with a 8 pot and rear 355mm with 6 pot of XYZ brand, eibach sportline, xenon kit, solo downpipe with solo match shortly exhaust, jvc navi K-7000 with TV TDT, coral 8" subwofer and audio system amplifier, focal of 3 ways speakers...and the next that I want a EFR turbo kit!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ah, in lieu of "HeySus", cool! So I guess you can't tell us about December 21st after all.:willy:

Sounds like you have a very nicely modded Sky! Need pictures.. Especially pics of those 20" wheels. You didn't get them from Charlie Wooster did you? :D

You should mosey over to Saturn Sky Forums, we won't make fun of you over there. We take our Sky comrades very seriously, :lol: except a few old flatulators.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Hi guys!! mi real name is "Jesus" and phonetycally in spanish is G-sus... of they the nickname...
I have a black redline of many modofications... rims 20",big brake kit front of 380mm with a 8 pot and rear 355mm with 6 pot of XYZ brand, eibach sportline, xenon kit, solo downpipe with solo match shortly exhaust, jvc navi K-7000 with TV TDT, coral 8" subwofer and audio system amplifier, focal of 3 ways speakers...and the next that I want a EFR turbo kit!!

So - do you really have a Sky Redline or do you have an Opel GT ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have an Opel GT... It's the name in Europe but it's exactly than a saturn sky except the front logo,wheel drive logo and rear logo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe those guys are transplanted Canadians and they ARE spelling Colour correctly.

GSUS - can you send me a set of Tauro body panels please. I want to convert my Kappa into a 183,000 euro supercar. I can get the LS3 engine here already.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f102/tauro-v8-spider-now-available-spain-72654/

Tauro Sport Auto
If you need anything to put a Taurus motorcycle not hesitate to ask.
The car is manufactured and assembled in Valladolid, only 120kms (70-80 milles from my house)
Ah! and I have no idea what will happen on December 21! lol

For now I just saw on the website of taurus the speedometer is calibrated up to 320 km / h ... I will ask one!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The front kit

the rear kit:

The rims:

And this one is the front with the grille and fog lamps steinzmet intermittent tinted.
The original headlights were chrome instead of black as yours and I painted black and silver color of the windshield frame.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am sorry that the photos are so bad ... believe me it looks much nicer than in these pictures!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great pics.
Very nice GT.
LLLFLY

1 - 20 of 27 Posts