Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi we order a soltice in sly with some extras only we could not get comfirm date. now we went to another dealer got the aggressive with all extras except onstar. plus dealer install on mud flaps smokers package windscreen to name a few of them. just got some good news it might be in by the end of month. we are hoping............ :devil:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Do you have a VIN? You might want to go to the top of any page of posts, click on User CP, select Edit Signature, and place whatever you want there, such as VIN, color, options, whatever! That information will appear in every post you've ever made (currently 1), as well as any future post.

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
I'm new too, but have been getting GREAT info from this site over the past week!!
Had to join!

Placed my 2nd order tonite because 1st dealer wasn't coughing up order status even tho he has returned $500 deposit due to delays. 2dn dealer's factory rep has told him possible delivery mid- Feb :crazy:
Salesman has promised a call on Tuesday for my first "status" report.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Welcome, MomsSol, with your very first post! :grouphug: from all of us.

Sorry about your initial bad experience. But you probably understand by now that communication is not the best concerning the Solstice. Almost no one knows what's going on, except cadillacricket and deluke and smalldealer and a few others. We sure miss gmlinedog!

Stay tuned for the most information available, right here on the Forum.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
This forum has been a wonderful wealth of info. As a matter of fact I shared some with my dealer tonite that he was not aware of.

I have also read on here something of possible a increase of MSRP. Dealer said after 1st of the year the MSRP will prob. stay the same but all the option $s will go up! Very interesting!!!

Thanks for the welcome - looking for Sol owners in the Pittsburgh area, I know you are out there, let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Welcome to the forum both of you :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!! Their is alot of great people on this forum and a wealth of knowledge. If you have any questions someone will have an answer : :grouphug:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you for your warm welcome to the site. i am sure we will enjoy chatting with everyone.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Status

Welcome to the forum gang.

FYI - If your dealer is giving you grief on the status. Just get your VOM order # and send me a PM. I can check the status for you. Just please do not ask everyday. LOL

The one thing I think all here can agree on is that you have to be patient for these beautiful cars. They are well worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Do you have a VIN? You might want to go to the top of any page of posts, click on User CP, select Edit Signature, and place whatever you want there, such as VIN, color, options, whatever! That information will appear in every post you've ever made (currently 1), as well as any future post.

Welcome to the Forum!

GIZ--- leave them alone. I am suprised you have not yelled at me about my sig? HAHAHA!!! or lack thereof

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
dealernut said:
Welcome to the forum gang.

FYI - If your dealer is giving you grief on the status. Just get your VOM order # and send me a PM. I can check the status for you. Just please do not ask everyday. LOL
WOW, that is too much, dealernut. We lost cadillacricket to a nervous breakdown (not really, but it sounds funny) for doing SO much for SO many people on the Forum. And now YOU step in to fill the void! You are one cool dude, dealernut! :grouphug: from all of us.

I wasn't aware that you had ordered a Solstice, dealernut. I thought you were happy with your GTO. So if you have one, WHERE IS YOUR VIN? :)

Well, at least now we know SCISOLSTICE's real name. Hi, Mr. Iacocca, how have you been? I tell everyone that there is only ONE CEO that deserved a huge huge bonus, and that was you. You brought Chrysler back from the edge of oblivion. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts