Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the highest vin# that has been delivered to Canada? Mine is 3221 and the dealer keeps telling me it's at 4200 for over a month now.Also has anyone received a sols in British Columbia? I live in the Okanagan.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm #3247 and mine just went 4150 7 days ago (only 122 miles from the plant I might add) just to give you a frame of reference.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
ryankely said:
What's the highest vin# that has been delivered to Canada? Mine is 3221 and the dealer keeps telling me it's at 4200 for over a month now.Also has anyone received a sols in British Columbia? I live in the Okanagan.
I don't know, but I have the lowest Canadian VIN# that I know of at # 100847.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
ryankely said:
CanSol got his 958 on 10/14 in British Columbia. Is that 100958 or 000958?

I was going to mention igmyster, but he beat me to it! His was delivered in Ontario 09/26, #756.

ig: is that 100756 or 000756?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
at the dealer i got mine from another one came in with a vin# 3237
Foster Pontaic

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Igmyster said:
Igmyster #100756
ahh you got me! Yours is the lowest VIN so far!

Gizmo: all the Canadian ones are 100XXX as we didn't get to take part in the Apprentice thang.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Gizmo: all the Canadian ones are 100XXX as we didn't get to take part in the Apprentice thang.
I was just hoping some CanEHdian might have snuck across the border and ordered one and brought it back up! That would have been cool!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
I was just hoping some CanEHdian might have snuck across the border and ordered one and brought it back up! That would have been cool!

Ya, that would have been to cool eh Norman?

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
dylan01 said:
Ya, that would have been to cool eh Norman?
Eh? I can't hear you. I gotta cricket in my ear.

Sorry, that's what my brother loves to say.

So, where's your Solstice, dylan01? Gotta be coming in on the next freight, eh? Huh? Whatzat? I still can't hear you. Speak a little louder!

OK, OK, you don't have to yell!

So, what's the good word, dude?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have no idea. I thought it would be coming this tuesday. I guess not. I was told that it left Lewiston today (November 14.) It sat there for five days. So much for having it before the snow...I saw a few flurries today. NOT COOL! I think I may have it by the end of the week. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

What do you's think?

...I wish I had a cricket it my ear. ohh whats that? I cant hear you. eh?

MY NAME IS DYLAN AND I AM CANEHDIAN. Hey did you americans ever get to see that commerical of the molson canadian beer where the guy says all that stuff how he is no lumberjack or an igloosmen? Too hard to explain. I'll try to find that commercial tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
4495 checking in and delivered !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dickster

ryankely said:
My VIN is 3311 (Sly/two tone) destined for Victoria. The car was ordered (#1 at Wheaton) on 24 March and built on 3 October, a product, so I am told, of the three month two-tone interior delay. I have not received the car and have been told it is on the rails somewhere between "Baltimore - Lordstown - Oshawa - Vancouver". There are two now in Victoria: a Mysterious ordered by the dealer and a Sly, black leather, ordered in Ontario and delivered here. There is one in Nanaimo, Wheaton again, and only a couple on the lower mainland.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The "Two-Two Delay" may explain what happened to my order.

Preferenced Sept. 12th :party:

Un_Preferenced not to be built this year Sept. 20th :brentil:

Preferenced a second time Oct. 5th, too late :leaving:

Bought a 330Ci. :seeya:

·
Registered
509 Posts
VIN 100944 is available in Thornhill

Last Friday, I Googled searched the largest Pontiac dealership in Ontario and Roy Foss dealership in Thornhill came up. So, I emailed them and inquired if they have a Solstice that I could test drive. Well, I got a response from Mark AJ Tucker yesterday. He said they have one Sly that I could test drive and they have a Cool one that just arrived and no one has driven.

I went there today not so much for the test drive but to see the Cool Solstice in person. I have only seen 2 Solstices and both of them were Sly.
Anyway, when I got there, Mark told me that someone just bought the Sly and paid $38000 Canadian, CASH!!

As for the Cool Solstice, it's there in the showroom with the top down looking drop dead gorgeous :) ...Since it was raining, we kind of decided it wasn't the best time to test drive and save that for another day. BUT, I got to sit and feel and touch this beauty.

Anyway, this Solstice is waiting for a buyer. It is fully loaded with polished rims and Ebony leather. I checked the VIN # and it is Y100944. As for me, I will placing my order sometime soon and I'm hoping to get the Agressive colour by April.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yes, it is very much available. I actually was very surprised that it was available. Mark told me that they got the highest alloted number of Solstices (I think he said 12) in Ontario.

Well, I would like to buy it but Cool color is my second choice. I prefer the Aggresive one and I'm no rush buying one right now because it will just sit in my garage for the winter. PLUS, you know, i still have to convince the wife :brentil:

I think it's going to cost me a one carat princess cut solitaire diamond ring before she agrees. :cuss:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts