Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this movie? I caught part of a trailer on it last night and it appears to have a Kappa in it; looked like Solstice. Didn't see enough to determine whether it was worth seeing, just a flash of the kappa chasing a big black Continental, circa early 60's.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Has anyone seen this movie? I caught part of a trailer on it last night and it appears to have a Kappa in it; looked like Solstice. Didn't see enough to determine whether it was worth seeing, just a flash of the kappa chasing a big black Continental, circa early 60's.
Yes there is a Solstice in it but too bad it was driven by the biggest douchebag character! When he drove out of his garage I thought "it had to be driven by HIM?".

Bob

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I clicked on this link thinking, "oh no... someone had their car hit."

lol... don't do that to me!

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I'm with OSU - I thought the same thing!

There is a thread someone posted "Solstice in a new movie" or something like that. Haven't seen the movie.

·
Registered
263 Posts
movie is not bad for a low budget flick made up mostly of the actor who plays the mains characters close friends and personal cars. Any yes, the solstice is driven by the biggest douche character, and I thought the same thing, why? But that continental is incredible, and there is actually an article that jalopink did about it somewhere. It has something like 650WHP

I also like Dax Shepard's line when asked if it's got nitrous... "Nitrous is for fags, it's got cubes"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts