Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope - not what you think. just wanted to share a movie I just watched. Netflix isn't something I spend a lot of time on, but today I settled in for a movie. Selected a car action flick called Hit & Run. Turned out to have a bunch of good car chase stuff in it, including several minutes of Solstice action. Also for you PNW folks - some good scenes inside the old Tillamook blimp hanger.

Check it out.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Saw that! Deep with a white stripe. One of the not-so-good guys driving it, but hey, it held its own.

·
Registered
199 Posts
So I saw this movie on opening weekend last August on a trip down to the Dragon with an S2000 buddy of mine. The Solstice makes an appearance and my buddy nudges me and says "Figures the biggest douchebag in the movie drives a Solstice". I could do nothing but hang my head.....

Doh!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I saw this movie on opening weekend last August on a trip down to the Dragon with an S2000 buddy of mine. The Solstice makes an appearance and my buddy nudges me and says "Figures the biggest douchebag in the movie drives a Solstice". I could do nothing but hang my head.....

Doh!
He was just jealous that his car didn't make an appearance.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
You could've replied to your S2K buddy that at least the Solstice burns high test gasoline instead of rice like his Honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts