Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Long time drooler, first time owner. Just bought myself a 2008 GXP with a manual transmission. Haven't taken any pics yet (gotta wash and wax this weekend first), but it's nearly as good as new. I was shopping for one with under 20000 miles, and looked at a few, but could never make the deal happen. So I got one with 27000. Still not bad, especially at $18k.

Anyway, as I progress through ownership I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. In the mean time, I'm off to look for some fitted bags (right now I'm trying to choose between kappasphere and roadtripluggage). Time to try out the search feature.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Welcome e. Good times await! (I went with the kappasphere bags and am pleased with them.)

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome, elehto! Enjoy the experience. You've been around here, so just one piece of advice: Be nice to the little kids staring at your car; great karma.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!! Looking forward to some pictures after you get it all cleaned up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got some pics after 4 hours of washing, rubbing it down with a clay bar, washing again, then waxing...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice car! Great job shinin' it up! Warning... washing these things becomes addicting! I get so obsessed that I start setting up the day before... and I wash it once or twice a week!

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Welcome to the club. May the MODs begin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm, mods. I'm thinking about doing some SCCA autocross events. That'll force Magnaflow, GMPP. maybe some different springs. Or maybe not the springs.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Great model, year and color choice. Where are you located?

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts