Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys out there hockey fans and are following the playoffs? obviously considering where I live.....I AM A HUGE LEAFS FAN(i refuse to put on of those damn flag on mr car!!) anyone else love their local hockey heros?:cheers

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I used to be a big hockey fan in 80's during the Islander era...not much any more...maybe catch on a little during playoffs watching the Devils.

·
Registered
151 Posts
im a hockey fan at heart, but i just dont have any time to keep tabs on anything since i was younger. although i just went to our local teams game the other day. the Milwaukee Admirals, AHL, good game but we lost it in the 3rd

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes i am a huge red wings fan but as of last night i may be reconcidering that. they dont seem to have the drive they did a few years back...predators are all over them...:banghead

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I agree....detroit has problems with goaltending though its not the heart or anything....like one thing I dont understand is that they have an AMAZING goalie with CUJO there but they dont use him enough for him get in the groove....look what he did for the leafs when he played for us...just a point of view. gotta love a girl that loves hockey though so heres to you:cheers !

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah i was suprised detroit went with a goalie with little playoff exp. i would have def started with cujo..detroit doesnt give him the credit he deserves...hopefully tonight he will be in goal and change things around for us!! :cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
i agree with fierokyle, altho instead of NASCAR i would choose formula 1 racing.. i love watching Michael Schumacher race! :smile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts