Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way back up to South Carolina from Georgia. I was traveling east on HWY 20 in Sugar Hill, which is half way between Cumming and Buford. And there it was...Mysterious. Cruising with the top down, just loving life.

I couldn't believe I saw it...I had to do a double take. Man did it look sweet. It had a regular Georgia tag on it, it wasn't a dealer tag???

Anyway, I thought I'd share...man I can't wait until my girl gets hers.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No sightings in So. Cal yet. Can't believe it........the car capital of the world....No Solstice Yet! Can't wait to see one in person! :brentil:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I have been looking for one near Cleve Ohio for awhile but no luck. But then today thought I saw something in oncoming traffic. Within 250 ft I thought this was it- my first sighting. At 100 ft I thought lustful things as my Sol approached......what curves, style, how she moved. At 40 ft realized it was just a Porsche Carrera. O well, won't it be nice to have your baby mistaken for a Porsche or the other way around? Never happens when I drive my beater.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw at least 10 Solstices on the road together!

Hello all,
first time posting here. Last Thursday, as I was leaving Elmhurst (outside of Chicago), I noticed at least 10 Solstices all in a row. They were red, black, and gray ones. All were being driven. Some had front masks on and some didn't. I can't believe I saw 10! Wish I had a camera at that time.
Kris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts