Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
A slight delay. I drove the car and it runs perfectly -- the clutch needs some adjusting -- it works fine, just some travel and stiffness changes per my preferences. So my guy has taken the car for a few more days, and ordered some parts to cover that. New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires have replaced the 10 year old rubber. Finally, after several key cycles, it threw a cam position sensor code and it turns out a single pin was in the wrong spot, so fixing that. Hoping to see it next week and keep it for good.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Got the clutch adjusted and it is much better. Also, added a slick 3-button Homelink to the header that looks completely oem and eliminates the rattling openers that fall off the flimsy visors. I also updated the "GXP" lighted sills to "V8 SOLSTICE" lettering. Just found out yesterday the pedal needs to be replaced as the sensor is going bad -- this happened on two of our charity cars... Still needs a ceramic coating and clear bra on new hood and painted nose, etc., but hoping to drive for the weekend.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts