Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, we've got enough Hoosier Solstice fans on here that it's time we get our own thread.

Own up to where you're at, what your VIN is, or if you've even ordered one.

I'm from Indy and have a Mysterious (see sig) on order.

GO. :cool:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Everything is in my profile. Car anyday.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Chris said:
Everything is in my profile. Car anyday.
Same here (except for car anyday :( ). In Richmond area.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Columbus (about 45 miles south of indy) and I've yet to receive word as to when my car will be built. won't go into that here cause it's already got it's own thread. We'll definitely have to organize some type of get-together next summer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
"Cool" in West Lafayette

Car has been built should be here in 2 - 3 weeks they tell me ........

Getting something organized for a Solstice club / get togethers etc sounds good

Cool with Ebony and all the Packages Most beautiful car GM has every built !

·
Registered
50 Posts
Black one in Lafayette

By the way there's a Black Solstice on the showroom floor at the dealership in Lafayette -- owner will be picking it up on Oct 3

·
Registered
38 Posts
Richmond and still waiting :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Evansville. Ordered last month. Will be waiting a long time. Ordered from a small dealer - I am #1 of 2nd allocation. Sly with two-tone interior, polished aluminum wheels, everything but 6 disc and On-Star.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Carmel (Just north of Indy)

#1 of 4 first allocation

Mysterious/Ebony Leather + almost everything else

Ordered in April.
Been sitting at 3100 for a long time but I havn't checked in a few weeks (trying not to get my hopes up).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Indy, ordered April 24th. Envious green, got my vin# yesterday. Dealer called me today, said my car was on the way.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Skidpad said:

#1 of 4 first allocation

Ordered in April.
Been sitting at 3100 for a long time but I havn't checked in a few weeks (trying not to get my hopes up).
Err.... Zionsville.

we can't have two identical cars THAT close to eachother... you're going to have to sell yours.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Westbadenboy said:
By the way there's a Black Solstice on the showroom floor at the dealership in Lafayette -- owner will be picking it up on Oct 3
What dealer? I'm heading to Lafayette tomorrow to see a friend anyway, maybe they'll let me take a peek if I tell them I'm waiting on mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Goshen is on board. I am just south east of South Bend and north west Fort Wayne.

·
Registered
229 Posts
just heard that there is a solstice at Conkle Pontiac in kokomo. Supposedly, the sales manager has been driving it around the city. If this is someones order, I would be pissed (hopefully it is not mine, I ordered from this dealer)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Skidpad said:

#1 of 4 first allocation

Ordered in April.
Skidpad - don't know who you ordered from, but Andy Mohr Pontiac on SR37 just received their first 2 - a SLYF1k and a MYSTERIOUS with VIN 1400. The Mysterious isn't supposed to be picked up until tomorrow...it's Ebony interior with most of the bells and whistles - is this you? If not and you want to see basically your car - get going. They told me the owner is coming Saturday to get it! :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts