Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although both are very general and they don't mention anything about specific models, here's a couple of articles by writers that got to preview Saturn's cars for the near future at Pebble Beach, late August. Both are glowing about the cars but questioning about GM's business practices. Now that they shut down the GM office where my daughter worked Nov1, and not being a share holder, unless they go out of business, all I care about is the cars! :thumbs http://www.globalauto.net/clipsheet.cfm?article_id=2020&today=09/20/04&mode=display&brand_id=3
http://www.detnews.com/2004/insiders/0411/12/insiders-321268.htm

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Thanks. Can't wait to see the Saturn kappa in early 2005. Hope it doesn't force me off my Solstice path.

I still get a chuckle when the refer to the upscale Saturn ;)

There has to be more than just a Saturn Kappa to accomplish this upscale feat, how much new stuff is Saturn planning to unveil?

·
Registered
151 Posts
i've been under the impression that they've got a whole lineup prepared for showing. but i'm probobly wrong.

i hope so though, buying a saturn is a positive experience, and if they make them on par with toyota quality, they'll have a winning combination. then again that's hopefull thinking...

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Vita said:
i've been under the impression that they've got a whole lineup prepared for showing. but i'm probobly wrong.

i hope so though, buying a saturn is a positive experience, and if they make them on par with toyota quality, they'll have a winning combination. then again that's hopefull thinking...
The only Saturns bound for production in the near future that I would expect to see are the Epsilon platform sedan, and the Kappa platform roadster. They also will be showing the new minivan, although that has already been introduced. Beyond these two, I would expect some showcars to highlight future styling. Both the Vue and the Ion have been on the market for a few years, and should be set for major revisions in a few more. The sooner the better for the Ion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts