Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew this was going to happen. I finally got the call today, and I am VIN #943.

Well, I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning, and won't be returning until the 18th. I know it isn't likely, but because I'm only a couple of hundred miles from the plant, I have this dreadful feeling that my car is going to be delivered before then.

I really, really hate the idea of the car sitting around the dealership for a week. I just can't imagine that they would resist the temptation to play with it or let potential customers sit in it or even drive it.

So, if it does come in next week, can I count on you guys to go form a 'Protective Halo' around it? :lol: I would trust forum members in the car, it's the soccer mom off the street and her kid with the ice cream cone that I fear!! :willy:

Flagg

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Flagg said:
I knew this was going to happen. I finally got the call today, and I am VIN #943.

Well, I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning, and won't be returning until the 18th. I know it isn't likely, but because I'm only a couple of hundred miles from the plant, I have this dreadful feeling that my car is going to be delivered before then.

I really, really hate the idea of the car sitting around the dealership for a week. I just can't imagine that they would resist the temptation to play with it or let potential customers sit in it or even drive it.

So, if it does come in next week, can I count on you guys to go form a 'Protective Halo' around it? :lol: I would trust forum members in the car, it's the soccer mom off the street and her kid with the ice cream cone that I fear!! :willy:

Flagg
Well, where is your dealership located? I might be able to make a few undercover stops at the dealership to make sure they are treating your baby right! :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Don't worry at the rate they are flying off the lot,you better hope they don't park it by mine,you could be gone until the 18th of October and still be home before it gets there.Boy am I bitter or what? :glol: :cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dengel said:
Well, where is your dealership located? I might be able to make a few undercover stops at the dealership to make sure they are treating your baby right! :)
Miller Pontiac in Woodbridge.

Flagg

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SATCH said:
Don't worry at the rate they are flying off the lot,you better hope they don't park it by mine,you could be gone until the 18th of October and still be home before it gets there.Boy am I bitter or what? :glol: :cool:

Heheh, I know how you feel, but it looks like since they took the hold off of the cars they really are flying out of there!! :lol:

Flagg

·
Registered
177 Posts
Flagg said:

Flagg

I'm #180 in San Diego and got a call yesterday concerning being in 'Code 4106' and a further delay on my car that was due here on the 29th. Wouldn't put a bet on your car arriving before you're back. You may want to negotiate w/ your dealer about keeping the car in the showroom for a few days if you can get a great deal on some accessories (as in FREE)... roped off, of course.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats Flagg! You should make it back before the car arrives.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Have fun while you are in my Home City. Got a few Conventions in town next week so the traffice on the strip might be a little hectic.

I'll be fighting the traffice at the Convetion Center all week!! :willy:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
You talkin' to me?

Flagg said:

Flagg
I can send my brother Guido or send a Prayer. :blueangel

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am also hoping for a delay now. I have sold my house, and I am building a new one. For the next 3-4 months I will be living in an apartment with no garage. I am hoping for my car in January now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts