Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Not absolutely sure but since the Sky is scheduled to be there, it's a pretty safe bet one of the Solstices will be there too! My money's on it being the one that was at last year's Detroit show.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
GM has been showing Solstices at multiple shows at the same time now. We have seen 3 distinct cars, the grey with tan interior from the 2004 NAIAS, the grey with black interior, and the black with black interior car at this years NAIAS.

Its probably a safe bet the Sol will be at Houston, and any other major auto show in larger cities. Just remember, you can look but you certainly cannot touch, and mentioning the top to the person on the turntable with the car is taboo! :lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
just got back from the houston show. they had the grey one w/ tan interior. It was my favorite car of the show. It looks fantastic in person. I thought it looked better than the saturn

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
cman321 said:
just got back from the houston show. they had the grey one w/ tan interior. It was my favorite car of the show. It looks fantastic in person. I thought it looked better than the saturn
Welcome cman321 :cheers

Cool if the grey one is in Houston maybe the black on is headed for Philly next week :thumbs (nothing against grey but I saw that color last year).

·
Registered
76 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
I'm throwing up some pics in the gallery now, descriptions are in the other Houston thead.
:thumbs Thanks, Nice pics.
If you don't mind, can you tell us how tall you are and your impressions of the amount of legroom in the cabin? Some of us are 6+ footers and we're a little concerned as to whether or not there'll be enough legroom...
TIA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts