Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any solstice/sky owners in Houston that would like to meet up some time. I would love to get to know some of my kappa brothers and sisters. The event could be as simple as picking a place and having dinner. However your ideas are appreciated too. Let me know!

Jourdan

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any solstice/sky owners in Houston that would like to meet up some time. I would love to get to know some of my kappa brothers and sisters. The event could be as simple as picking a place and having dinner. However your ideas are appreciated too. Let me know!

Jourdan
Good to see another Texan. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
sounds good to me. I've been on the corvette forum for 3 years now and the closest guy is in Waco. Hopefully a couple more are interested too but count me in. I haven't figured out how to PM here but my email is [email protected] if you need to contact me.

Charlie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, sorry it took me so long to reply. Work and such. I know a few people around here that have Sol's and I'm thinking about asking them if they would be interested as well.

Nice to meet you, and I look forward to meeting others as well

Jourdan

·
Registered
572 Posts
BUMP! Didn't feel the need to recreate a thread to ask the same question.

Any Houston-area residents that would like to hang out and discuss car talk? Ladies are obligated to come as mine is a necessity to my life! Cough, cough, Charlie...

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hi, I am new to the forum. My Sol is a 2008 SSB Champion edition. And, I would also be interested in Houston area meet ups. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
You guys should have gone to the Kerville meet. But yeah, let me know if you come up with something.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I would be interested too. I am moving to the Houston area on the 3rd of March for a new job. I am having my Coupe shipped down, so I probably won't have it until the June-July time frame.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Houston meet up

I would be interested. Please keep me posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
PIMP STIX!!!!

im out in Austin.. I visit Houston pretty often since I have close family out there .. im down to meet up.. shoot out a day and time and I can try to get some days off from work to kick it :-D

Queso

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd love to ressurrect this thread if anyone in the area is still interested: Corpus Christi's 4 lane Shore line Blvd is beautiful for cruising and there's lots of roadside bayfront parking. MAN! What a sight it'd be - Sols lined along shoreline!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Forum seems nearly dead, but I'm in Houston and just got my GXP....
Second that. mine just got to Houston to.

I wouldn't be down for corpus(not a beach fan, never have been), but Lake Conroe has some great spots; especially if someone has a walden membership.

and I could be down for Austin. Lived there for a year; so I know there's lots of great roads.

or you guys can just come out to Ron's pub on fountainview or another "good, quality" place where Newcastle is on tap and line up the soltices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts