Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove mine home yesterday.
Its better then I had Hoped for.
Hang in all of you who are waiting,
It will be well worth the wait.
I am one Happy New Englander this morning.
A.J.1071-Cool :cool: :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Drove mine home yesterday.
Its better then I had Hoped for.
Hang in all of you who are waiting,
It will be well worth the wait.
I am one Happy New Englander this morning.
A.J.1071-Cool :cool: :party:
Andrew : Picked up mine same day as you, well worth the wait. Congrats to both of us for getting our rides !. I'll be driving to Boston for a meeting with it in morning, i'[ll wave if I see you in your sol. :party: :party: :party: :party: :agree:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
940 Posts
Ed McManus said:
Andrew : Picked up mine same day as you, well worth the wait. Congrats to both of us for getting our rides !. I'll be driving to Boston for a meeting with it in morning, i'[ll wave if I see you in your sol. :party: :party: :party: :party: :agree:

Mine came in today and is waiting for me to pick it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
You go guys!!!

Andrew, Ed............... Party down!!! :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
177 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Drove mine home yesterday.
Its better then I had Hoped for.
Hang in all of you who are waiting,
It will be well worth the wait.
I am one Happy New Englander this morning.
A.J.1071-Cool :cool: :party:
Andrew, How many miles so far?

I got mine last Tuesday 11-15. I went for a treck upto Burlington Vermont Sunday and but on 390 Mi. This car is awsome. The more miles you but on it the more responsive the moter becomes. I never got tire driving it. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. I'm 5'4" 200 lbs and It feels like this car was made for me. Cranking through the mountains on RT 100 was great. This thing really corners.( the wife had both handles a couple times)
The only thing that bothered me a little was the little bit of wind noise behind the door windows but I will fix that soon.
Gas mileage started at 18.7 MPG and now is upto 24.6 mpg.

THIS CAR WAS WORTH THE 7 Month wait. To bad it will sit with my 86 Monti SS in the garage as soon as they start laying down salt on the roads.

I'm looking forward to us North Easters getting to gether in the spring.

All you people waiting, Hang in there, you will love this car.

1146 ordered 4-21-05 delivered 11-15-05 Sly with all but leather, onstar, smokers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Picked mine up last week

I picked up my Solstice last week. Mysterious/Steel/Sand Interior and all options.

I love the car, but have a couple of questions. I got the upgraded stereo and I am not that impressed. I do not think there is a speaker behind the driver seat?

Also, there are exposed wires behind the driver and passenger seats.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

Thanks,

Smitty
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
177 Posts
Smitty said:
I picked up my Solstice last week. Mysterious/Steel/Sand Interior and all options.

I love the car, but have a couple of questions. I got the upgraded stereo and I am not that impressed. I do not think there is a speaker behind the driver seat?

Also, there are exposed wires behind the driver and passenger seats.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

Thanks,

Smitty
I don't have any wires showing and you can feel the speaker when sitting in the passanger seat when its on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kenf said:
Andrew, How many miles so far?

I got mine last Tuesday 11-15. I went for a treck upto Burlington Vermont Sunday and but on 390 Mi. This car is awsome. The more miles you but on it the more responsive the moter becomes. I never got tire driving it. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. I'm 5'4" 200 lbs and It feels like this car was made for me. Cranking through the mountains on RT 100 was great. This thing really corners.( the wife had both handles a couple times)
The only thing that bothered me a little was the little bit of wind noise behind the door windows but I will fix that soon.
Gas mileage started at 18.7 MPG and now is upto 24.6 mpg.

THIS CAR WAS WORTH THE 7 Month wait. To bad it will sit with my 86 Monti SS in the garage as soon as they start laying down salt on the roads.

I'm looking forward to us North Easters getting to gether in the spring.

All you people waiting, Hang in there, you will love this car.

1146 ordered 4-21-05 delivered 11-15-05 Sly with all but leather, onstar, smokers.
Hi Kenf
I have 852 miles on mine now
Everything is running the way its suppose to.
Now if we can have some good weather we may be able to keep them on the road a little longer.
Goodluck and Happy Thanksgiving.
A.J.-1071-COOL :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,302 Posts
Smitty said:
I picked up my Solstice last week. Mysterious/Steel/Sand Interior and all options.

I love the car, but have a couple of questions. I got the upgraded stereo and I am not that impressed. I do not think there is a speaker behind the driver seat?

Also, there are exposed wires behind the driver and passenger seats.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

Thanks,

Smitty
did you order the monsoon option..or just upgraded the stereo to MP3.or Multi CD...the Monsoon adds the subwoofer behind the passenger seat and the amp to drive it...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top